A few more pics of Wickstone Junction

hornbyhall

Realy sorry to hear it mate I've just lost my grandad wich hit hard to. I'm here if you need to talk to someone.

Johan

thanks for that bud no work been done on the layout since before xmas new video will be uploaded at some point today now that its geting warmer al get a lot more work done the video was done on a phone a j1 samsung  :boast:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi folkes would love to hit 5000 views soon no work been done as i had a problem with some bees in my loft i went in the loft to do work and there was bees flying around had no choice but to spray the loft with raid to get rid of them they were hoveing in front of my face and around my head so i could not get anything done with them there think they were masrony bees update on its way as well as some more videos.

have you done any work on your layout johan ive not done any work on mine it track cleaning day today it takes a while as i have 3 tracks and a 36 foot square to clean :senile:

Not at the moment as I've been doing lots of outher things going on :/ :)

hi folkes would love to hit 5000 views soon no work been done as i had a problem with some bees in my loft i went in the loft to do work and there was bees flying around had no choice but to spray the loft with raid to get rid of them they were hoveing in front of my face and around my head so i could not get anything done with them there think they were masrony bees update on its way as well as some more videos.

That dosent realy sound very good. Hope its all sorted!

Johan

Archived