Romsey Model Railway Exhibition 5th & 6th March 2016

PatC

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that the Romsey Exhibition is this coming weekend.

Layouts include:

Abbotsbrooke N

Camlas OO

Hobbiton End 5.5mm scale

Llanfair Caerinion 009

Bad Obing O

Teignford 3mm scale

Treford 016.5

Yewston Road MPD OO

SGK Bahn 5mm scale

Also 1" to the foot scale locomotive models in card (you've got see these to believe it)

Traders:

Amberley Services 

Ron Lines

Railwayania

Geoff Gamble Books

Plenty of tea and cakes to tempt you and all in the splendid setting of Romsey, which has more than a few hostelries to tempt you after the show.

To save Paul worrying, I am now back in the UK having arrived at Heathrow at 0700 this morning. CAMLAS is loaded into the car and should be up and running about 0930 tomorrow. Whether I can overcome jet lag is another matter!!

Chris

• RMweb Premium

To save Paul worrying, I am now back in the UK having arrived at Heathrow at 0700 this morning. CAMLAS is loaded into the car and should be up and running about 0930 tomorrow. Whether I can overcome jet lag is another matter!!

Chris

Huh! Flaunting his tan in our pastey faces!  :biggrinclear:   :)    :biggrinclear:

(Should that be pasty faces? It is St Piran's Day today, after all).

I've just spent an enjoyable Saturday at the show, seeing many familiar faces, followed by the inevitable chat.

The line-up has changed and now there are eleven layouts present - full details may be found on http://rdrms.weebly.com/exhibitions.html

For those of you who can't make it, here's the first of what I hope will be a series of photographs - this is Hobbiton End:

post-10668-0-89645700-1457229833_thumb.png

Archived