7mm model pipe work

mcrook62

Hi Everybody and good evening

I need some help again I have a small milk dock with 2 1500 gal model tanks sitting on the milk dock and I want to do the pile work between the tanks and the dairy which is off site, and model pumps so anyone know where I may resource some near enough to scale to do this or will i have to get the right size brass pipe and solder together but the what about on/off cocks and bends I hank you all in advance of any help.

Best regards

Michael

• RMweb Premium

I'd look at 1/48 & 1/35 scale military model accessories from Tamiya, Italaeri, Airfix etc to find fuel pumps etc., then you can use plastic drinks straws which will bend with gentle heat for curves. Or you can solder brass!

Dava

At Totnes where we had a high loading dock for the milk tanks, there was no pipe work between there and the dairy. They put the milk into a road tank lorry, which ran over to the dock and discharged into the rail tanks. So that is an option if you don't want to model pipe work. Otherwise I suggest you Google "Torrington Station" for images and check out the arrangements there.

John

Archived