Tipham

doddger10

• 3 weeks later...

Just a brief update, the layout has now been converted to DCC and Phil has done an identification sheet so that we know the chip code for each engine as some of my loco's are a bit grubby and it's difficult to read the last 2 digits.

Hope too see some of you over the weekend at Exeter.

• Like 1

The Gremlins were out in force over the weekend as several of my locos failed at the Exeter Show, but we still managed to keep things running just about. The DCC locos were a pain for me as a novice in this area and despite the combined efforts of several heads with more knowledge than mine failed to get the locos back in service. At least the remaining 3 engines managed to last out, I'm certainly glad I took my full complement otherwise I would have been up the creek.

My thanks to those for your technical assistance.

Steve

• RMweb Premium

The Gremlins were out in force over the weekend as several of my locos failed at the Exeter Show, but we still managed to keep things running just about. The DCC locos were a pain for me as a novice in this area and despite the combined efforts of several heads with more knowledge than mine failed to get the locos back in service. At least the remaining 3 engines managed to last out, I'm certainly glad I took my full complement otherwise I would have been up the creek.

My thanks to those for your technical assistance.

Steve

Well, Tipham was working perfectly when I was watching it.

Hope you get things sorted out, that's one of my issues with dcc, there's a lot more to go wrong!

All the best,

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Tipham,is being taken down and dusted off ready to go to Calne tomorrow for the  Model Railway show at the weekend. I hope to see a few of you RMwebers during the show, I will be assisted by Phil, so please say hello.

Steve.

• Like 1