Bachmann 08

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

Purchased a Bachmann Malcolm 08

How simple easy is it to install DCC sound?

Which Sound Chip?

Speaker ? where ?

Any help never done a Bachmann 08

Terry

Purchased a Bachmann Malcolm 08

How simple easy is it to install DCC sound?

Which Sound Chip?

Speaker ? where ?

Any help never done a Bachmann 08

Terry

We have the Bachmann collectors club lms spectre class 08 on our digital shop demo layout fitted with digitrains zimo decoder. We have also added directional and cab lighting. The speaker is in the cab. Our tech guy fitted it all. Hes always doing 08s, 20s etc

• RMweb Premium

We have the Bachmann collectors club lms spectre class 08 on our digital shop demo layout fitted with digitrains zimo decoder. We have also added directional and cab lighting. The speaker is in the cab. Our tech guy fitted it all. Hes always doing 08s, 20s etc

Could you let me know which Zimo chip? and speaker type, model number ?

Many thanks

Terry

Could you let me know which Zimo chip? and speaker type, model number ?

Many thanks

Terry

It is a zimo micro with 8 pin harness containing active drive v15.5. Speaker is a medium cube speaker. He can't remember the code numbers for the items.

Is this something your tech guy could do to my Hornby 08? As I've just purchased Hornby's First Great Western 08 so lights and sound would be superb!

Is this something your tech guy could do to my Hornby 08? As I've just purchased Hornby's First Great Western 08 so lights and sound would be superb!

Yes he does it to Hornby and Bachmann 08s. My db schenker is about to go off and have the works done to it.

Yes he does it to Hornby and Bachmann 08s. My db schenker is about to go off and have the works done to it.

Excellent! Any chance you could post a video once you've had the work done and have your 08 back please .

Excellent! Any chance you could post a video once you've had the work done and have your 08 back please .

That would be great

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sawyermodelsearlestown/

If you follow this link it will take you to our facebook group and the video of the 08 is pinned at the top. apologies for the poor quality it was a quick video using and old digital camera

Thank you so much for the vid! Looks and sounds brilliant. I'll certainly be sending my FGW 08 for that treatment. How do I go about this? Shall I contact the shop via telephone?

Many thanks.

Jason is here Friday 10.30-1.30 just a quick visit. If u want to ring and speak to him then or you could post your loco asap to get here for Friday he could take it away with him. If you do that please enclose all contact details so he can contact you for payment etc

Archived