New Layout Modern Image

Cornwall

What is the cheapest shop to get class 37s from or does anybody have a class 37 that they are wanting to sell for about 50-60 pounds

Cheers

Depends on whether you want new or second hand, livery and by which manufacturer. Several large model shops have a second hand range, and other second hand models can be picked up at exhibitions or on eBay etc. Also depends on what you want? Are you happy with a older, cheaper model, or do you want a top of the range, brand new DCC class 37?

Best idea is to shop around and see what you can afford

If t'were me with limited space, I wouldn't bother with a fiddle yard as there won't be enough to fiddle with.  What you have there is basically the Looe branch or similar connected to the rest of the network.  Keep the siding to go to Moorswater and one exit of the current fiddle to go to Looe and the other to Liskeard.  With a bit of imagination, call it Coombe Junction.

Brian.

What is the cheapest shop to get class 37s from or does anybody have a class 37 that they are wanting to sell for about 50-60 pounds

Cheers

With your budget you might pick up a Bachmann 37, i watched an EWS one for £58 yesterday but most are dearer. Your best bet would be ViTrains although you would be looking at 2nd hand rather than brand new. The are regularly on eBay at that price.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

So I have changed the layout and track plan it is now a terminus with a carriage siding and a unused siding.

The track is all pinned down with Ballasting about to start I have also started putting down bushes as well.

Cheers

Archived