New FGW MK3 coaches

magic_monkey09

• 2 weeks later...

JZjr has bought himselfblink.gif a TGS. The finish is too matt, so I have stripped it down, tinted the windows, given it a coat of clear laquer, a dusting of black over the roof, weathered the 'below' bit and re-assembled. Looks much better. If anyone wants to know, the Halford's colour is Vauxhall Atlantis Blue. A perfect match to his old power cars.

JZjr has bought himselfblink.gif a TGS. The finish is too matt, so I have stripped it down, tinted the windows, given it a coat of clear laquer, a dusting of black over the roof, weathered the 'below' bit and re-assembled. Looks much better. If anyone wants to know, the Halford's colour is Vauxhall Atlantis Blue. A perfect match to his old power cars.

the colour on the new ones does look really naff when its pristine . Although I find once its weathered up and customised a bit it looks quite nice in my opinion B) Hornby have used a lighter blue on the new carriges compared to the barbie ones for some reason which means you can't mix some old Barbie ones in with the rake :( .

Archived