'USA' tanks delivery update

Modelrail

'USA' TANKS UPDATE

Bachmann has advised us that MR 101 'USA' 0-6-0T in USATC livery has been despatched to Kernow MRC. 
We understand the next arrivals at Barwell (around August 15) will be 102, 103, 104, 107 and 108.
Could we please respectfully ask that you don't inundate Kernow MRC with phone calls? As soon as the 'USAs' arrive with them, Kernow MRC's staff will get them out to you as soon as they physically can.

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday August 17

As stated above, the arrivals at Barwell on August 15 did happen, samples have been received in the Model Rail office, and deliveries will take place to Kernow over the coming couple of weeks.

Latest info from Bachmann has MR110 arriving at the docks on 28 August.

We do not have any information on the outstanding MR105/6/9 at this time. (CJL)

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday August 17

As stated above, the arrivals at Barwell on August 15 did happen, samples have been received in the Model Rail office, and deliveries will take place to Kernow over the coming couple of weeks.

Latest info from Bachmann has MR110 arriving at the docks on 28 August.

We do not have any information on the outstanding MR105/6/9 at this time. (CJL)

Good day , Do you have an update yyet on MR-110 delivery date to Barwell or Kernow ?? (or on  the other 3 - MR105/6/9 while I am at it)  - I note that although you advised MR-110 was due in Barwell on 28 Aug it isn't listed in today's Kernow newsletter delivery updates, and (almost alone I guess !!) I might need to delay any delivery if it is on likely its way over next two/three weeks (my last ones were delivered to me within 10 days of your advised Barwell arrival date so delivery can be pretty speedy if one is in the right queue :smile_mini:  ), but I don't reallyy want to clog Kernow with superfluous emails / phone calls :angel: .

Folks, I paid a visit to Kernow today, mine isn't in yet, but I saw floor to ceiling stacks of boxes full of lovely models.

Literally dozens and dozens of boxes.

Be patient.

They'll get there, and they'll ( the locos) will get to you.

And some of the versions haven't even arrived yet.

Archived