Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Uncoupling Kadees - The stick becomes an uncoupling BRUSH!

shortliner

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE on this - The Interdental brushes that I got were a bit wide in the handle and needed attacking to narrow them to fit between boxcars and a hole drilling in the end to add an extension skewer handle - but they worked well enough. Today I was in Morrisons and discovered a different version. These are made by Wisdom and are in a value pack (they appear to be a one-size-fits-all) - you get 30 for £3, and they are very narrow and circular in the handle part. With them you also get a piece of polythene tube about 4cm:1¾" long to fit over the end of the handle to extend it. I added a piece of barbeque skewer about 5cm:2" long in the other end - To use, treat as a BBQ skewer uncoupling pole, slip the brush end between the couplers, and rotate between thumb and fore-finger - result = uncoupling every time.  When not in use, pull the brush out of the clear tube, rotate it 180°, and put it back in so the brush is protected.

post-6688-0-90663600-1473935744.jpg

post-6688-0-89631600-1473935771.jpg

Archived