LOUGHBOROUGH SHOW SAT/SUN 3 & 4 SEPTEMBER

Hairy Bear Digital

The Heart of the Midlands

MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION

3rd  and 4th  of September 2016 

at Loughborough Grammar School, Leicester Road in Loughborough LE11 2DU

Sat 10.30 til 5  Sun  10.30 til 4.

23 Layouts, 24 trade plus demo's.

This venue is not far from the centre of the town, to the south off the Leicester Road A6. Entrance via Burton Walks.

Regular local bus services from the Railway Station, Town Centre, Leicester and Coalville pass by the entrance. 

15 min walk from GCR., 20 mins from Loughborough Rail Station.

Plenty of car parking is available.

The venue is disabled friendly.

Hot and cold refreshments will be available.

WiFi is also available.

It's been a very tiring but rewarding weekend with Bostcroft. Lots of people complementing the layout and my weathering skills!  :O

Thank You very much to the Soar Valley MRC for being such wonderful hosts. I hope the Exhibition was a success for you  :)

Yesterdays visit was most enjoyable with many fine layouts on display making this one of my favourite exhibitions. The layouts of note were Aisthorpe, Apethorne, Villefranche-la-Chapelle and the absolutely superb The Worlds End anyone of which was worth the admission fee alone.

In closing I must mention the organisation of the event where the efforts made and venue were of a very high standard for which I thank you very much.

Michael

• RMweb Gold

I quite enjoyed the show on Saturday when I eventually found my way in, stupid google maps sent me to one of the back streets off the A6!

Worlds end was superb, star of the show for me, nothing grabbed me trade wise but I did spot one of the detailing parts traders had a bunch of BR blue Bachmann 47s unboxed hidden away on the stall behind other stuff for £35 each, managed to resist getting a couple of them for resprays!

The rest of the day I went to the GCR for their gala which was also a great time

Archived