ABERPANDY

steve fay

Thank you guys, as a welsh man I should know these things. Aberpandy will be set up in the valleys somewhere in South Wales. No where in particular but with links to an ex LNWR route.

Daily trains to Pontypool Road, Brecon, Newport & Cardiff are a must with a possible auto service to Cwmbach!!

There might even be a military base close by allowing for some interesting traffic and possible through coaches to Paddington!

Steve,

Happy to discuss services to Cwm Bach, which I have always thought was somewhere in the Western Valleys area with the possibility of trains from the Brecon & Merthyr and possibly even the occasional LNWR interloper; not that I have any LNWR stock with which to interlope.

Chris

Steve,

Happy to discuss services to Cwm Bach, which I have always thought was somewhere in the Western Valleys area with the possibility of trains from the Brecon & Merthyr and possibly even the occasional LNWR interloper; not that I have any LNWR stock with which to interlope.

Chris

Which in itself is in Talyllyn country, so not a million miles apart!!!

Jinty ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Jinty put me onto Narrow Planet for loco plates and it is good to know they can do signal box nameboards as well......not that I have signal box yet. What a pleasant surprise to find so many people modelling North Wales and the Borders on the 7mm layout & modelling section.

• 2 months later...

Archived