The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Bearing the unbearable .

bike2steam

• RMweb Gold

Absolutely - life is so unfair at times, but our modelling and other interests pale in to insignificance when faced with the sort of challenge you are.

Hopefully you can find at least moral support on here...

Phil

• RMweb Premium

From experience make sure that you look after yourself. not just eating properly but some exercise even though you feel exhausted. You also need to seek some help to give you respite to avoid making poor decisions under pressure, vital when dealing with property.

• RMweb Gold

Paul, sorry to hear about this and best wishes to the missus, layouts are far easier to put on hold and recover later than health. I can sympathise after a crap last year and a half for different reasons.

• RMweb Premium

Paul,  very sorry to hear this.  There is a lot of good advice and support available on here.  I would agree absolutely with Mick (Skipepsi)'s comment having been through something similar myself.   Don't ever feel alone but look after yourself so that you can love and support the most important person in your life.  From my own experience, the road can be rocky and hard but is more than worth it in the end.  People do come through these things with help and support.  Feel free to PM me at any time.

Jamie

• RMweb Premium

Please also accept my best wishes to you and your wife. I hope you get through your troubled times sooner rather than later, as I know from bitter experience what an extended period of struggle of unknown duration can do to both mental and physical health.

Archived