Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Mornington Crescent 2017

MarcD

• RMweb Premium

Oh Sir!!!  What a move.

I can barely match that for cunning and style.  Perhaps, being Sunday, a relaxing traverse to quietness is called for.

RODING VALLEY

• RMweb Premium

I see where you're coming from there.  Gerry was a one time friend as I shared many glasses of alcoholic sustenance with him and Billy, as I used to run a folk club in Scotland, and they were one of the mainstays of our regular guests.  I met him one night in a pub in London just after he'd recorded Baker Street, and over a pint or three, he mused that he'd just recorded his pension - how true.

I can't have a go yet, as nobody else has taken their turn, and I would be in nip personally for about sixty moves if I jumped a turn.  So come on everybody, let's get the game on again.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

No you can't - you've worked out for yourself that it leaves you in spoon for three turns, as you put it on the Central,and it should have been in Black as it's on the Northern.  Also leaves the Northern wide open, and I will pass go, and collect £200 as I swiftly progress, to

MORNINGTON CRESCENT

And just to be cheeky, I'll restart the next game at

GOODGE STREET

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Samantha tells me she doesn't know how to do coloured text on her phone.

With that thought and with the Northern wide open it's time to get the beers in.

STOCKWELL for a good night

and after yesterday with that in mind, I can recommend Frederick's for good food & wine followed a couple of Hog's Back T.E.A's in The York by a City Branch reverse sojourn and the Underground's longest escalators to guard against Nip to ..............

ANGEL

Edited by Southernman46

• RMweb Premium

Looks like it's a Northern Nightmare at the mo, and if I use another such, it will put the hwole line into nip, so I'll be doing just that, and Samantha said she isn't sure what to do with all these, and she is a Norhernphobe (aren't we all?)

So I will go ahead with the move, and it stays well North of the river with

HAMPSTEAD

Used to be handy for the Nag's Head which at one time was owned by CAMRA.

Edited by 45156

• RMweb Premium

Ah forget it and have a go anyway - I'll use my special Cryer immunity given me by the great man himself when we were chatting in the interval of his excellent stand up show outside the theatre where he was having a fag.

• RMweb Premium

Not in spoon, not in nip but in a quandary.  

Harrow.  On The Hill, & Wealdstone, North, South or West?

I feel the urge to retire to the nether regions to cogitate.

FAIRLOP