Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Bachmann D6714 in early green.

stewartingram

There's already a short thread for this particular release...: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/119063-Bachmann-32-787-d6714/

I should explain that I'm interested in the response to this, having purchased one which I have soon to collect along with the other purchases made just before Christmas - just waiting for the Bachmann catalogue to turn up to complete this round of card-bashing.

The Class 37 is right at the end of my chosen period but I remember their first appearance on the GE as a spotty teenager and I've been waiting for an all-green version to re-appear. And Hornby have an all-green Class 31 in the Railroad range due later this year too - a disc-headcode version based on the Lima model (with TTS) - it's definitely going to be value for money and more than makes up for cancellation of the 'full-fat' version last year.

Archived