Precision Labels 3D Printed Class 37 finescale Air Horns

richard60098

Hello all, i've recently purchased some of John Pecks excellent Class 37 Air Horns and thought to add them here as there a great little item and after contacting Bachmann a few times they simply can not do them as spares!

With the plastic moulded ones been so brittle they easilly snap and i've bought many a 37 of auction sites with these missing or broken so a nice new addition for those wanting better looking or even to repair / replace the broken, missing horns on your OO Gauge Model.

They are also available in 7MM for the O Gauge modeller aswell :)

Edit.... John's are the ones on the left with the hollow inserts! Bachmann are in the middle and Vi-Trains are the biggest chunkiest horns on the right.

Heres the link to his new horns ordering page for anyone needing them and i've also attached a pic below.

http://www.precisionlabels.com/k18.html

Thanks.

post-10797-0-76359000-1486831298_thumb.jpg

Edited by richard60098
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Anyone know what's happening with the Precision Labels / Precision Decals website - www.precisonlabels.com?   Every time I try and go there, I get a constantly cycling result that never opens properly.   Also, my online protection advises me not to go there  :nono:

Jon

Hi,

Anyone know what's happening with the Precision Labels / Precision Decals website - www.precisonlabels.com?   Every time I try and go there, I get a constantly cycling result that never opens properly.   Also, my online protection advises me not to go there  :nono:

Jon

No problem with the site on my Android Tablet

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Jon

Hi

www.precisionlabels.com works for me.

Cheers

Paul

Yes just checked myself,

Its took me straight to the page no problems thou always slow / buffering as my internet connection is crap! lol i've bought 2 more sets of these horns now btw guys cheap as chips and look so much better finer than Bachmann's moulded with line across the front things :) Must get John to do Hornby 60 horns now there definately the worst for coming of along with ejector seat buffers that fly across the room when your not looking hehe bit of roket rapid and jobs a goodun! Wonder if he already does the 60 hmmm i'll have a check.

Cheers

Richy

I agree we do need them to make class 60 horns. The Hornby nes do have a habit of disappearing and you have more chance of getting rocking horse poo than replacements from Hornby.

Yes Cheesy unfortunately this is the case with a lot spares from Hornby & Bachmann, they'll jus tell you to look up that guy... on ebay who charges like 6 quid postage as is for the companies spares he stocks now for them.

Edited by richard60098

• 4 years later...