Freemo connect newsletter

Morning all - can I introduce you to "Freemo connect" - that will be a new, regular email mailshot/newsletter to keep folk in the loop about what's occurring in the UK freemo community.

There's been a need for a while for a better method of sharing the same information to all potential participants within the freemo community. As it's grown it's become far more difficult to make sure we keep all involved in the loop about events that are coming up and who to contact about them. 

As well as providing a regular update on available events, I think it will also allow it to function as a mini newsletter, and there may be other ways it can help communication as well.

http://eepurl.com/cE9K19

Some background stuff.

* I'm doing this as part of my role as NMRA-BR contact point for freemo modules, which is why you'll see their website link, and if you're eagle eyed it's part of some of the URL's. If you're not a member don't worry about that, it's open and freely available to all, not just NMRA-BR members. We're all one community in this.
* Your names and email addresses will be held securely by the company where we manage the list from (mailchimp.com) and will not used for anything else but this. You'll note we've asked for as little personal data as we can.
* We have no intention of spamming you - I would envisage sending out a monthly update, and I guess there may be a need for an occasional additional mail, but you shouldn't ever get more than two in a month.
* This service is FREE 1f642.png Well, we don't start being charged for it unless we go over 2000 subscribers. I'm not holding my breath on that.
* Any questions, let me know...

Archived