Blacksmiths Models

GWMark

I notice that Blacksmiths Models are on the traders list for the London Festival Of Model Railways this year, but the website says that they last show they would attend was the Leatherhead Scaleforum show in 2009. In fact the site looks like it has not been changed since the new owners took over. Does anybody know if the new owners are going to attend?

Anybody had any dealings with the new owners? Since they haven't updated the website is it also true that they are not contactable via email either? I have sent an email but no response yet (but it is early days).

Mark

• RMweb Gold

I notice that Blacksmiths Models are on the traders list for the London Festival Of Model Railways this year, but the website says that they last show they would attend was the Leatherhead Scaleforum show in 2009. In fact the site looks like it has not been changed since the new owners took over. Does anybody know if the new owners are going to attend?

Anybody had any dealings with the new owners? Since they haven't updated the website is it also true that they are not contactable via email either? I have sent an email but no response yet (but it is early days).

Mark

Mark.They were attending at the Leamington show at the end of January so they are still around.Ally Pally would be a possiblity.If I see them I will get the contacts details for you.

Picked up their business card at Nottingham;- email is blacksmithmodels@aol.com hope that helps...

Thanks, that's the email I've been trying. Still it looks like I am able to go to Alley Pally on the Sunday now, so hopefully I'll get to see them in person.

Thanks to all for replying.

Mark

Archived