Little Muddle

KNP

39 minutes ago, John Besley said:

You sure it's not Mr Wolf's Stuka on a low level pass...

Just checking for buses. 

Although the CO was convinced that they were joyriding, as any fule kno there are no buses for Little Muddle!

• Like 5

Absolutely not! Dive bombing model buses on bridges is one thing, but dive bombing model crates, that's the behaviour of someone who is slightly unhinged....

Mind you, it might be the only way to get that crate off the lorry and see what's actually in it!

• Agree 3
  • Funny 6

7 hours ago, BroadLeaves said:

I reckon it's the tools needed to rehang the engine shed door.

Oooohhhh - now you've started something.

Maybe the crate contains a small crane to unload the crate from the truck.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, aardvark said:

Oooohhhh - now you've started something.

Maybe the crate contains a small crane to unload the crate from the truck.

A bit like when you buy a pair of scissors and they come in plastic packaging that needs a pair of scissors to open?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Nick C said:

A bit like when you buy a pair of scissors and they come in plastic packaging that needs a pair of scissors to open?

Or as in my case a pack of Stanley knife blades after I broke my last one... Only way was to borrow a kitchen knife to open it when SWMBO wasn't looking

• Funny 8

That plastic packaging is truly awful.

The easiest way to get into it IF the contents aren't something fragile is to hold the package by one corner and bang the opposite corner edge on onto a hard surface such as a concrete floor, bench or the vice.

Because it's been heat welded, the plastic just shatters and you can pull the two halves apart.

• Informative/Useful 4
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

Its the replacement crowbars that they lost demolishing that pub that's what's in the crate. They've ordered a couple of thousand just to be on the safe side. Now they've just got to figure out how to get them out of the crate without a crowbar. How about if they picked it up with crane and let it drop?

3 hours ago, Nick C said:

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, KNP said:

Swooping in around behind the train it does appear the Squadron Leader is lining up!!!

4055.jpg.ed6bb3aa845d23f4943176946f3b5ae0.jpg

I just had an image flash by of Robert Shaw from the Battle of Britain diving out of the sun shouting “Attack Attack Attack” 

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

39 minutes ago, Dragonboy said:

I’ve never been able to strip the cellophane off DVD’s without using a knife or nail file to break in

It's always troubled me that the packaging is more resilient than the actual CD case.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1