Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Pecorama-Pricey parts?

Yep, agree with that. It's a shame there isn't more free postage on railway stuff (it's pretty common from bike shops on orders >£20 or so), I'd definitely buy more then. I'm not sure I've ever seen a model shop offering free postage.

Years ago when being taken out for lunch by a work colleague, he told me there was no such thing as a free lunch

Now unless the sellers know something I don't, no carrier handles post for nothing. Where free postage is offered it is built into the purchase price. If two sellers offer the same item for an identical price, and one charges for postage extra, Then the one with no additional postage cost is cheaper. However is someone is selling the same item for less money even when postage is added it make sense to go for the item which is cheapest in total.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Years ago when being taken out for lunch by a work colleague, he told me there was no such thing as a free lunch

A couple of years ago I got a slap on the wrist when I commented that the free lunches that were an employee benefit at that particular company were the only free lunches I'd ever had that couldn't be said to offer good value for money.