How to find a member?

Click on his/her member name wherever it appears (on a post, on a notification etc.) . This will open the member's profile. On the left side of the profile page, you will see the word 'Topics'. Click on this, and it will list the last few topics that member has started. 

• RMweb Gold

When you find a topic this member has participated in, click on the forum name, then select Topics in the menu on the left. This will show all topics the member participated in.

A while back I realized that this will only show me the five most recent topics or posts. If you want to see all topics/posts a member has made, first click the "Find content" button top right on the profile page, and then select either "Only topics" or "Only posts" in the menu on the left. (or use backofanenvelope's method above).

Edited by Mikkel
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know the members name so how do I find his topics please?

OK so I am back to this and I think I never got it right back then.

I know this person has created a thread & guess his ID so where is the list of members that I can search please?

OK so I am back to this and I think I never got it right back then.

I know this person has created a thread & guess his ID so where is the list of members that I can search please?

No list as such. You use the search field at top right of this page. Put his name in as the search item. Then to the right of that click in”Forum index”. Doing that gives you a series of choices. Select “Members”. Now click the search icon and you should find the persons profile page.

No list as such. You use the search field at top right of this page. Put his name in as the search item. Then to the right of that click in”Forum index”. Doing that gives you a series of choices. Select “Members”. Now click the search icon and you should find the persons profile page.

That is OK if I guess his ID which I did & yes then that works but without an ID, one cannot find his/her posts.  A pit there is no list

If you know part of the member's name type it into the search box at the top right, click on the grey button to the right of it and select the 'Members' radio button and then the green magnifying glass.