Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

S7 LNWR

• RMweb Premium

John, thanks for the kind words ! Having retired last year I have been trying my best to travel as much as I can and build all the models I have been promising myself for over 40 years. Some people think that retirement is the end but I believe it is just the start of a great time. If a friend of mine can ride on a bike up a thousand metre hill in Cuba in 34 degree heat at the age of 78 then the is hope for us all.

• Like 3

post-19863-0-32470400-1504031365_thumb.jpegpost-19863-0-16992200-1504031400_thumb.jpegInspered by Mike Osburnes posts I've opened the boxes of some LNWR wagon kits that I have and possibly have them ready for a scale 7 meeting later this year at Mark ( hope that's right) The Precursor tank came to a halt a few years ago so I'm going to finish that as well

John

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegInspered by Mike Osburnes posts I've opened the boxes of some LNWR wagon kits that I have and possibly have them ready for a scale 7 meeting later this year at Mark ( hope that's right) The Precursor tank came to a halt a few years ago so I'm going to finish that as well

John

That first photo really brings home how small 19th century wagons were - or alternatively, how huge a Precursor tank must have seemed to someone who grew up in the last quarter of the 19th century!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice John,

By coincidence I was looking at my stash (5) of them yesterday and thinking that I should get on with them at some point.

Hi Rob good to hear from you again I really should sort that drawing out for you I have to send a copy to 54A also

John