RMweb

It Won't Flush....

Arthur

Absolutely. After a curry, you want to be able to get that stuff away as hard and as fast as possible.

Hard?  Try telling that to Peter Freuchen...

(A new meaning to "cold chisel" - for those unfamiliar with the [ahem] annals [with 2 n's] of Arctic Exploration, Google is your friend).

If I remember right Father Ted did managed to get a fairly good flush just by pulling the chain hard, unfortunately a bishop died during the making of this particular episode, but Father Jacks deposit got round the bend quiet satisfactorily.

Guy

If I remember right Father Ted did managed to get a fairly good flush just by pulling the chain hard, unfortunately a bishop died during the making of this particular episode, but Father Jacks deposit got round the bend quiet satisfactorily.

That was only after removing Jack's stash of whisky.

Having been on the smelly end of what some people try to dispose of via company toilets in the past, it makes a refreshing change to hear of someone finding alternative disposal routes for  their (legitimate) waste. The most obscure objects I encountered in my time were two tins of Co-op pink salmon.

Best

Guy

Yes, but in the Gents or Ladies?