ZIMO Sound for Dapol Jinty - New features added.

pauliebanger

Hello All

I'm just putting the final touches to my all new 3F 'Jinty' sound project. It includes some innovative enhancements to give the operator greater control of the sounds played at any speed.

There is a feature to 'add' the sound of running in tunnels or closed stations in real time (just press an F key).

This is not the current sound project at Digitrains (or anywhere else for that matter).

Here's a preview. There are of course the usual additional sounds but they are not included in this short clip.

Kind regards

Paul

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, can you let us know when your project is going to be available?  Digitrains have an earlier project of yours.  My Jinty is going to be here in the next short while and I'd like to get on with it.

John

John,

Soon, but not sure exact date yet.

The earier project listed on Digitrains is not one of my creations and has entirely different control characteristics.

It lacks the progressive working brakes, reverser lever and heavy/light selection which my steam projects include.

Kind regards,

Paul

Edited by pauliebanger

• 3 weeks later...

Graham, I received my Zimo decoder (MX644D) loaded with Pauls' sound file yesterday from Digitrains.  It may not show up with a stock number but Jeremy advised I put a note in the order.  For completeness speaker is Zimo LS40X22X09 TWIN SPEAKERS 4OHM. 

I haven't got around to installing yet.

John

Edited by brossard