switching from one loco to another

jazz

An irritating phenomenon. Leaving the loco simering with sound when selecting a second loco with sound evrything is fine. Then by reselecting the first loco the sound on that loco turns off, I have to repress 1 again on the hand set. Is this normal. (I use a NCE Powercab)

• RMweb Gold

An irritating phenomenon. Leaving the loco simering with sound when selecting a second loco with sound evrything is fine. Then by reselecting the first loco the sound on that loco turns off, I have to repress 1 again on the hand set. Is this normal. (I use a NCE Powercab)

hi,

as has been mentioned that is the normal thing that happens unless you place the loco in to the recall stack which you have to do manually.

there is a section in the instructions about the recall list.

cheers

Simon

Thanks guys. At least it's nice to know that's normal.

I will check out that recall/stack facility. Sounds as though I may just leave it as it is though, as I rarely have two locos in steam on this small branch line.

In the instructions to my PowerCab (firmware version 1.28b) the was an adendum note to say that a setting could be changed to enable lights and sound to remain on when a loco from outside the stack is selected.

This is in the 'set command station' menu and is 'select loco refresh'. If set to 1 the lights and sound will be off when a loco is selected from outside the stack, if set to 0 then they will remain on.

Archived