Little sidings

Guest ShildonShunter

Guest ShildonShunter

Little update of my progress remainder of follage has been added just need to purchase some oil drums and figures and a push bike. Here are to latest pictures hope you all like.

post-33479-0-59603500-1519187221_thumb.jpgpost-33479-0-75562100-1519187272_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good, I also like the fact that you could use pretty much any stock to run on the layout, just change the Land rover for an newer/older type and maybe the hut too and you have a multi era layout from steam to diesels.

Well done and I look forward to seeing the details you add.

Jerry.

Edited by Jerry1975

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi Jerry I'm really happy with the way my first ever layout build has turned out thanks to you and all the other members for your words of support and help. Just tiny bits to add and then start on the extension part of the layout.

• RMweb Premium

Little Sidings are great,and any excuse for a Mk2 Landy is a good one [how did it get there..?].

I did a gauge 0 version with the addition of a sector table which fed a 3rd siding [see 'Easy low cost baseboards' in this thread back in 2015] and have thoughts about extending that siding. There's always something you can add!

Look forward to seeing shunting on here soon!

Dava