RMweb

Command Station Locomotive Stack Lenz LZV100

Trev520

I keep getting the Err31 code which tells me the stack is full on the Lenz command station. I can delete locomotives from the handset stack but is there anyway of scrolling through the command station stack, and deleting them? I use Touchcab but this does not seem to let you delete from the command station list.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

I keep getting the Err31 code which tells me the stack is full on the Lenz command station. I can delete locomotives from the handset stack but is there anyway of scrolling through the command station stack, and deleting them? I use Touchcab but this does not seem to let you delete from the command station list.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Deleting from the stack in the command station can certainly be done from the LH100 handset.

Can't remember though - always have to look at the manual.......

Cheers,

Mick

Had another look at the manuals, thanks for the links. In the end I reset the control unit, 25 presses of f4! This cleared the command stack but I still have some loco's on the LH100 handsets which do not want to clear? The good news seems to be that the loco's on my iPhone Touchcab "stack" are all still there so I have not lost the additional data for sound, names etc that Touchcab allows. I reckon I have cleared at least 100 addresses so a good result.

Thanks for the responses

Trev