S & D Models

Stubby47

• RMweb Gold

Just to say how impressed I've been with this model shop. I ordered some items via the post, sent on Saturday, and received the goods the following Wednesday.

An excellent set of 7mm figures and detailing parts, plus lots of other similar stuff in other sizes.

http://www.sanddmodels.co.uk/

Stu

• RMweb Premium

Just to say how impressed I've been with this model shop. I ordered some items via the post, sent on Saturday, and received the goods the following Wednesday.

An excellent set of 7mm figures and detailing parts, plus lots of other similar stuff in other sizes.

http://www.sanddmodels.co.uk/

Stu

Agreed, I use a lot of S&D stuff. Excellent products particularly 7mm scale figures and accessories; S&D produce the Phoenix Figures range.

Available at quite a few shows as well.

Highly recomended,

Dave.T

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't heard of this shop until now! I'm modelling Wellow in 00 so I also use a lot of S&D stuff. But it seems that they mainly sell figures and parts for locos in 00? I'm actually looking for some building kits that I could use for 1-2 of the small (store) buildings that appeared along the station platform.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob,

I could be wrong, but I think the name S and D refers to perhaps their names, rather than the Somerset & Dorset Railway.

Stu

Hi Stu... I'm sure you're right -- little embarrassed here ! :unsure: I think I read that they were located in Burnham-on-Sea, saw their name, and jumped to conclusions! Cheers, Rob

Bu**er, how embarassing is this , I live in Burnhan and have never heard of S&D . ohmy.gif

Me too and I also had not heard of them. Mind you they are in Highbridge and that is another country. An interesting set of products, It would be good to see them at the Burnham & Highbridge MRC show in August. Any chance guys?

Archived