Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

This morning I decided to give SMS a running session, it was, I have to admit very therapeutic, And I also managed 61 photos, so there will be something fresh to look at for the next few days, weeks months, years.:yes:

I also tried the OAA's / VAA's around the curve into the MOD Yard, as I would be using that radius for a Roundy if I kept SMS, but they won't go around mainly due to the Couplings and Large Loco overhangs.

First Loco to move was 47199, just up the Yard and back, but very nice.

UDSCF3824.JPG.c072df16f165b670e28ea1d92e1adce6.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 17

54 minutes ago, PannierTanker14 said:

Another 08? Or was that one hidden all this time?

well hidden?  HECK NO PT, it been in previous pics, AND right from the early days when I also had Dore End and Pen Y Bont, here's a shot from Pen Y Bont in MARCH 2018:yes: It's just very shy.:laugh:

Running Session 08 009.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

well hidden?  HECK NO PT, it been in previous pics, AND right from the early days when I also had Dore End and Pen Y Bont, here's a shot from Pen Y Bont in MARCH 2018:yes: It's just very shy.:laugh:

Running Session 08 009.JPG

:laugh_mini:

I’ve only ever spotted the blue one. Plus I haven’t been around for that long. I’ll go look at that layout now.

• Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, muddys-blues said:

Are you sure your layout isn't set in North Wales ? The climate seems to suggest so :lol_mini:, see you soon Mr P :friends:

image.png.36eaaff4cd4a94ccd7715d3ddda33002.png

Cheers mate, it would be good to have a week in Wales without rain, I had a week in November a few years back when I sat on the sea front at Barmouth in a Polo Shirt, (plus trousers) it was so hot, and we had a fan on in the cottage in the day.

• Funny 2

32 minutes ago, Allegheny1600 said:

Wonderful stuff, matey!

Thanks John, I'm making the most of the pics I have, whilst there is no actual modelling going on.

It's looking more than likely that SMS will need to go before the move to the deep South.

• Friendly/supportive 3