Armada Models Ladas for 00

ianmacc

They do the saloon estate and pickup of the original Fiat derived variant and the later 1980s Riva model. Also a van that I don’t think was sold here based on the estate. Anybody seen any of these made up or even made one themselves? 

If anybody has it is likely to be the user with the model bus depot (QUICKSILVER?) as they have the most eclectic 00 road vehicles collection on this forum. 

• Like 1

On 08/02/2019 at 19:08, ianmacc said:

They do the saloon estate and pickup of the original Fiat derived variant and the later 1980s Riva model. Also a van that I don’t think was sold here based on the estate. Anybody seen any of these made up or even made one themselves? 

If anybody has it is likely to be the user with the model bus depot (QUICKSILVER?) as they have the most eclectic 00 road vehicles collection on this forum. 

Haha, I certainly do have a weird and wonderful collection of road vehicles. I don't have any of those Ladas but they're right up my street. Prices are a bit steep though and all the suppliers seem to be in eastern Europe with massive postage costs. I'd want to see a built example before shelling out that kind of money.

PhilJW mentioned the Fiat 124. It seems Armada have made a kit of that as well as the various Lada models.

Here's a lovely beige Riva SLX (the posh one) that belonged to my late friend whose Renault 6 I now own. It can't have been very old but was already looking worse for wear.

E417HBC.jpg.51174fe6965e76eec0b8e735ba98879a.jpg

• Like 1