A change of career?

Guest stuartp

Your boss's boss is the Secretary of State so it's a senior role. I might apply, it would make a change from sending them emails telling them where their guidance notes contradict themselves. tongue.gif

Quite a good salary or am I out of touch?

36E

Pretty poor salary if the job spec carries the responsibility implied. Also with all that travel and dislocation - why in this day an age? or, is it (should it) really be two part-time jobs?

On the other hand it sounds more like an over inflated job title - one that in reality bears no resemblance to the description.

So I don't think it offers anything to me, besides not being in the industry is a slight disadvantage :D

• RMweb Gold

Working on the basis that I have already given them corrections for some of their draft reports for free (and they have subsequently amended the reports to incorporate my correction :rolleyes: ) perhaps I should put in for it? But on the other hand they might not be too keen on having someone 'on the inside' who does that kind of thing to their reports :P

But I could look on the bright side and assume they would reject me on the grounds of age, and then I could sue 'em for discrimination - hmm, I begin to see some potential here..... tehehe

Archived