New Style RM

Captain Cuttle

• 2 weeks later...

From January 2005.

But as well as the cover, over the last few years they have developed a whole new style, bit by bit. If you compare a 2003 copy with a 2010 one it looks like a different magazine, but if you've had it over that period you'd not notice so readily. The cover of the latest Continental Modeller now has lost the white framing; I'd not be surprised if the RM follows suit before the end of the year.

• 2 months later...

Here's an additional comment/thought for the day: why does the modeller persist with a page size slightly larger than A4? It causes some problems with my filing system.

makes it stand out in a crowd of generic A4 sized products... i've worked with a couple of teams in different places who made sure their publications were always either slightly taller or wider than A4. smile.gif

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Here's an additional comment/thought for the day: why does the modeller persist with a page size slightly larger than A4? It causes some problems with my filing system.

I thought that was the whole idea.

To make it a nuisance to copy, so that you will buy each issue rather than say a club, buy one copy & have everyone photcopy/scan the relevant bits of interest.

Kevin Martin

Archived