Scalefour North 2019

the dewsbury layout is beautiful, all the colours and weathering is pale and subtle but it looks just right.  and then the bright red webb compound stands out against it but looking just as good. it was unexpected to see one of the Aberdeen team there.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Really enjoyed my visit to the show today! As usual it was friendly and relaxed.

Really liked all the layouts - and good to see so much pre- grouping activity. Plus the trade support meant I was able to purchase the bits and pieces that I needed.

Jon

• Agree 1

An excellent show but I would like to give a mention to David on the Resistance Soldering demo stand for his patient explanation of the techniques involved and his follow up emails. Much appreciated and above and beyond the call of duty.

David

What a good show. It's taken me a few days to regain my composure but I'm surprised that nobody's yet stepped up to thank, the organisers, demonstrators, exhibitionists and the Cwockodile Sisters.

I'll leave it to Wodger to give his thoughts as he's far more succinct than I.

*Wodger stresses the word "Chaps" is gender neutral in this context.

Well_played_old_chapPips.jpg.bbfe9968283cd4141815931cd02db96f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, Porcy Mane said:

Tony,

I nearly fell off my stool when I read that.

Top hole, old chap.

Thank you sir. It is rare that my humour causes that sort of reaction. I shall treasure the moment.

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 06/04/2019 at 20:58, woodenhead said:

Midland sidings

IMG_4720.JPG

IMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

Thanks for bringing some photos of this layout onto RMweb. That is going to be a "must see" layout for me.

Although my main interest in Dewsbury (for about 45 years now) is the Midland Rly bit, I have naturally looked at all the other railways and always thought that GN station looked ideal for a layout.