Scalefour North 2019

12 minutes ago, Clive Mark said:

This is always such a good show to go to and worth travelling a long distance not only because of the trains but the quality of catering and QWEGS venue make it a comfortable day out.

and the traders, demon-strators etc etc.  (that'll be enough crawling for today).

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Clive Mark said:

This is always such a good show to go to and worth travelling a long distance not only because of the trains but the quality of catering and QWEGS venue make it a comfortable day out.

11 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

and the traders, demon-strators etc etc.  (that'll be enough crawling for today).

If I didn't have the builders in I'd be there.

Still, there's always EXPOEM North/Autumn/t'other one to look forward to.

Mike.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barry O said:

good visit today..bought everything I needed and met up with a lot of friends I haven't seen for a while.

Nice show and good catering.

baz

I may go back, tomorrow. Seen it all and spent up but have got enough left for another helping of pie and peas. [Homer Simpson voice] Mmmm…. pie and peas... [/Homer Simpson voice]

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
20 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

Riposte!

50860462_LH.jpg.1e75aae9ff011361025197e8d7c9501e.jpg

Bearing in mind some of the products available from this establishment, I wish to enter "Another fine mesh" into the non existent caption competition.

The annual quality inspection team from the EMGS will be there tomorrow, so I hope everybody is playing nicely.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, t-b-g said:

The annual quality inspection team from the EMGS will be there tomorrow, so I hope everybody is playing nicely.

The advance party was there today and all seems to be ok, layouts and trade good too. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Any photos from today?

Saw some great shots of a layout with the Sutton BR Blue 24’s on... :yes:

Many thanks in advance...

Edited by bcnPete

I'll have some shots to post later, nothing from SLW, the layout was part of their stand, it might even have been static today.

Tim Horn must have the constitution of a sewer rat or absolutely no sense of smell, how he coped where he is located today I don't know.  There was an awful stench coming out of the WCs, it affected his stand, Eileen's and a corner of Dewsbury (the model not the actual place lol).  To give some idea, imagine a group meeting of incontinents anonymous.

other than that, brilliant show, what quality for £8.

On 02/04/2019 at 15:50, Porcy Mane said:

Does that also apply to the many wimmin that attend & help out?

Wakefield being Wakefield I thought that was something normally to be found on the local pavements.  

Billy Cotton was a fan of the place.

The Billy Cotton Band Show. What ancient memories.

Nobody does more than Porcy to remind us where we came from.

Thanks.