Hornby SPARES

Hi All Where is the best place to get Hornby spares from please, My west country decided to mangle its motion, so not happy. I know of peters spares is this the only place to try, Thankyou Garry

Thankyou for the replies, much Appreciated, Hornby have not got the parts, The loco is quite new, A screw came out of the wheel and jammed the motion and broke the cross head that runs in the slidebars, They do spares for the earlier re built Bulleid pacifics but not this one yet, so im stuck at the moment, not Happy.

Bad luck Yea i know really not Happy as i have not run this loco much,Hornby have not got this part available ,not yet any way, I may have to try and make it, using some parts from kits, Ill see whats out there.

I will ask my local model shop if they have anything, but after checking the web im not hopefull Thanks MJI,  Thanks Butler Henderson i have the part number, but knowone seems to have the part,

And yes thankyou Graham 1960 i will take a photo of it tomorrow and put it here .  Thanks all

Hi Guys mine is the latest west country Trevone, The valve gear looks the same as a slightly older one that i  have, and the valve gear has a part number and is listed , but not available, every other place that sells Hornby spares list it as out of stock as well, So must be a popular part, Here is a picture, the crosshead is broken ,so will not attach to the slide bars, IMG_3340.JPG.1b4d70c74893bd0d150de0959ffec0ac.JPG

I don't know old of a model it is, but when my four year oil 31 chassis started growing ! I sent it back to Hornby for them to repair, I wonder if sending the whole thing back to Hornby is option for repair for you. it doesn't have to be a warrantee repair for them to do it, but their service is excellent and they might raid a new model for a bit for you

Thanks Guys, I may look at sending it to Hornby for repair, I am just hoping at the moment that the part ( as daddyman says ) May come back into stock,  E bay has one but they want 40 pound for it, And thats not happening.

Hi Guys, A little update, I contacted Hornby ,and as i said ,They have no spares, But gave me a list of Supplies who have Honby spares, So i e mailed all of those, and all got back to me,And said That part is not Available,

I was a bit miffed by that, So i contacted Hornby again,and had a moan,  Hornby then got back to me and told me to send it back to them and they will repair it for me,So at the moment all is well.Ill let you know what happens.

• Like 2