The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

All wives - Please take note

shortliner

28 minutes ago, Mark Saunders said:

For the Male of the species, you make such a botch of it that you will never be asked to do it again!

Mark Saunders

Not exclusively a male thing. My little sister soon discovered that, if she dropped enough china, she'd never be asked to do the washing up again....

• Like 4
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/04/2019 at 11:48, Mark Saunders said:

For the Male of the species, you make such a botch of it that you will never be asked to do it again!

Mark Saunders

Fraid not Mark- that doesn't work anymore- we are fully aware of that little scam....  The stakes or consequences will simply be raised!

"You are hereby sentenced to build lots of air braked wagons."

:P

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold

The basic problem here is that women always want us to clean up before we’ve finished making the mess, which is inefficient.  Of course, we never finish making the mess...

I got told off for doing the washing up yesterday; apparently I did it to make her feel guilty about not doing it.  I just saw a sinkfull and thought I’ d ‘ave a go, honest!   That’s another mistake women make; they really believe we are clever enough for this sort of subtlety. 

Retires to foxhole, wearing Chieftain Tank for protection...

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2