Polybulk re-release?

Stoker

On 14/05/2019 at 03:54, NIRCLASS80 said:

These were still available in Trident Trains shop recently. Maybe worth a telephone call to check if anyone is interested. 

Many thanks for your heads up on this. Just ordered a

38-427 Traffic Services LTD

example for £53.95 (£57.45 inc postage). Yes an increase on original release price but not too bad going on prices they are fetching on EBay.

Very polite  and  friendly gentlemen  on  the  phone 

(01270 842400). He said he has had quite a few enquiries about Polybulks over the last few days. Hmm, I wonder why?  66738

Edited by 66738

• RMweb Premium

Likewise, acquired some polybulk’s today, think I had the last of the 38-425’s....  I wonder if anyone else has some in stock? 

Thanks to Nirclass80

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I pre-ordered mine at Hattons, at £168 for 8, which were guaranteed!  And thats what I paid!  Just before all this nonsense of dictating maximum discounts.  Fingers up to Barwell! (Victory perhaps?)  

Regards,

C. 

14 hours ago, dogbox321 said:

I pre-ordered mine at Hattons, at £168 for 8, which were guaranteed!  And thats what I paid!  Just before all this nonsense of dictating maximum discounts.  Fingers up to Barwell! (Victory perhaps?)  

Regards,

C. 

If you feel smug, you have every right to be. That was a darned good bit of purchasing!

• Funny 1