Heljan Class 35 'Hymek' Clear Glazing Sprue

It's a long shot, but worth a go.

I've broken the head code glazing on my Class 35.

67357160_2340994366015909_266241977547227136_n.png.7027be41f91675ba475fd15b38358910.png

I've checked the spares on Howes site, and the sprue is currently sold out. I just wondered if anybody had a spare at all?

DSCN20991.jpg.97ffa367edb518829b38a7bccadf13b3.jpg

443909740_Screenshot2019-07-27at17_13_47.png.c4f896aae75086651c3d0e06ea9e8ba2.png

Edited by Tom F

If all else fails, and I'm unable to obtain a sprue from Howe's (and nobody has a spare on here), would anybody have some advice for fabricating a new piece of glazing? (I'd contemplated buying another Hymek, using the glazing missing and then selling the other model as spare parts.....expensive way of doing it mind).

Edited by Tom F

26 minutes ago, Tom F said:

If all else fails, and I'm unable to obtain a sprue from Howe's (and nobody has a spare on here), would anybody have some advice for fabricating a new piece of glazing? (I'd contemplated buying another Hymek, using the glazing missing and then selling the other model as spare parts.....expensive way of doing it mind).

Ferrero Rocher box.

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
54 minutes ago, Tom F said:

Shawplan do a set for the Heljan Hymek in their Lazerglaze range.

John

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Tom - let me check my spares box. Some years ago, Heljan sent me some spare glazing for the Hymek, when some of the cab glazing fogged over, when I applied some masking tape during weathering. I wouldn't need the bit for the headcode box.

• Thanks 1