Missing and overlapping timbers in Templot

Lacathedrale

Hello there!

As per my previous thread I'm investigating options to build the following formation - I believe I've got the check and wing rails set up correctly - there are a few where the extents of the track crop it (for ex, top wingrail of bottom-right turnout) and some where it was just easier to extend (such as the joins around the vee's of the diamond), and one where I'm not really all that sure (the tiny wing rail just above the label for turnout CR033)- but I'm sure I can figure these out.  Bottom left is a slip which has equalised timbers - not sure if that's a thing in this formation?

image.png.2ccd2a41119ff30bceb78b62f4a8612b.png

I'm really just a bit flummoxed about how I go about timbering the area around the diamond - what is the process I should use to include, omit and shove? Presumably I keep those under the crossings exactly where they are?

Would anyone be willing to rectify on my behalf in exchange for a donation to the Railway Children charity? It's no problem to supply the template files.

The easy way is to omit timbers then shove others. It's important to get timbers under V noses. It shouldn't take too long to do, don't forget there is an UNDO button if you make a mistake.