Congratulations on 5 Years

gedlee

Huge congratulations to Ben and Mike for just over 5 years for RevolutioN!!

You have brought us a great range of superb models that we may have never seen in N Gauge without you.

Plus there is a mouth-watering list of models yet to come.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and here's to the next 5 years.

Cheers,

Ged.

• Like 1
  • Agree 12

Congratulations indeed. I have some of the UM Class B tankers, IZA twins, Sturgeons (hopefully waiting for me at my UK address), VEAs and hopefully soon 9 KFAs*. The standard set by RevolutioN is very high and I am pleased with everything I have from them to date. The Class B tankers in particular are a work of art.

I will definitely be buying many more RevolutioN products, particularly a number of the more recently announced wagons including Hydro hold-alls, PFAs, Class A tankers, Zanders and hopefully some additional livery Class Bs.

*Only recieved one of three KFA (PFA) triple packs I ordered. Please check your emails and PM, Ben/Mike. Cheers!

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello all,

I am sorry - only just seen this topic.

Many thanks for the kind words.  It has been a fair bit of hard work but I hope others would  agree with me that it’s been worth it!

In terms of the 5-year anniversary, Mike and I have been discussing exactly when we should mark it, and we are inclined to think later this month as the anniversary of laser scanning the Pendolino at Crewe (with @Andy Y in attendance!) as that really set the ball rolling!

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Ben A said:

the anniversary of laser scanning the Pendolino at Crewe

Was that the day of snow or day of much rain? :biggrin_mini2:

Congratulations on the steady progress onwards. 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Was that the day of snow or day of much rain? :biggrin_mini2:

Congratulations on the steady progress onwards. 

The day of rain!  On the day of snow (in January!) the scan had to be abandoned.  Unless we wanted a Pendolino with an icing-sugar finish.  Still, that would at least have justified comments I used to hear that N gauge models were little more than cake decorations!  I don’t hear that any more!

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

Hi Ben/Mike,

I’ll add my congratulations on the continued success and future longevity of Revolution Trains. I remember the initial brave steps along this road and have admired every twist and turn along the way. 
More power to your elbow...and I look forward to much continued interaction in your removing money from my pay check!!

Best Wishes,

Stu from EGDL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1