Lofthouse

Bob Hordern

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this was a rash purchase! I was beguiled by the Hatton’s price reduction. I’ll probably sell it on. It is a super loco - DCC with full sound but I should have spent the funds more wisely.🤨

Edited by Bob Hordern
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Bob Hordern said:

Maybe this was a rash purchase! I was beguiled by the Hatton’s price reduction. I’ll probably sell it on. It is a super loco with full sound but I should have spent the funds more wisely.🤨

You are not alone, Bob, I've got a room full of such purchases that I question myself about on a regular basis, agree that sometimes things just have to be bought when they are available .... but I now can't get into the room to do what I should have been doing originally and could probably have afforded to retire a couple of years sooner !! LoL.

Regards,

Ian.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Latest from Lofthouse 

The grass is greener now -  a makeover that comes 30 years after the original ground work - next layer will be darker. Then getting on with tidying up the yard area. Lastly the traverser is fitted in its new home.

IMG_8355.jpeg.dcd2312b7a25e78e259efc6dc8bda811.jpegIMG_8363.jpeg.0f7946bba1bbecbce70aa9671381a5fa.jpegIMG_8365.jpeg.d54c9be2714db54d478399cee500abb8.jpeg

Edited by Bob Hordern
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...