Bargain Indutrial Shunter

Joseph_Pestell

Just an update on this. Playing around with their order system I entered Postcode and City/Town, which it didn't agree with, and then carried on anyway but added Porthmadog to my street and house number line and suddenly it accepted everything and now one is ordered and  I've had a confirmation e-mail from them.  It appears to have scrambled up the delivery address some what but I hope not enough to make the parcel undeliverable. We shall see, I'll report back when it arrives. Now going to see if I can find the pictures of a lorry based shunter in the UK that I know I have seen but can't bring the maker to mind. 

Phil T.  

• 3 years later...

I hope people don’t mind me resurrecting this thread, I recently came across the same static models for sale on eBay and they have peaked my interest.

Did anyone manage to motorise one as I’d like to see how it’s been achieved. I did find a French site where they appear to have done so but the formatting of the  pictures with text make it tricky to translate or understand.

https://www.cercleduzero2.fr/motorisation-modele/

I hope someone has one they have suitably anglicised as I think they have a good resemblance of the lancing works shunter to me, and could make a nice little shunter for a micro layout or industrial sidings.

OliverSR