Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Gold

@AY Mod,

Just a heads up incase you weren't aware, the Search seems to have stopped working. Doesn't matter what you search for it says nothing found.  It worked ok some point last week when I last used it (and found what I wanted!!)

Rich

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Seems to be working for me https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/search/&q=Marsh lane&quick=1

Try a log out, clear RMweb cookies and any temporary internet files and log back in.

Sorry Andy, might be my fault.  I've done three searches this evening - MPD, TMD and 504. Each of which returned nothing, which I thought was odd for the first two - I was specifically asking it to search the Layout Topics forum, and I knew there was at least one thread about converting 504s.

Searching for four letter words (no, not that type!) and upwards returned results - ie Bury, Marsh etc.  So it was probably just me doing three searches for three-letter words!  Note to self is that searches need to be four letters or more!

Apologies for the false alarm.

Rich

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Apologies for the false alarm.

S'alright; I thought I was going to be up half the night trying to fix something!

Yup, the native search won't handle 3 characters or less, it puts too much load on the software.

For that Google is the best bet as Gordon says, type in site:RMweb.co.uk 504 and it should give you results  - https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Armweb.co.uk+504&oq=site%3Armweb.co.uk+504&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.12659j0j8&client=tablet-android-lenovo&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Thanks 1