Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Hagley 2010

Chris Gilbert

Hi Chris

Would you be interested in “Glenuig†a local one day show would be a good test for this new layout. If you are interested please PM me with a few details and I will send you the layout details back. Oh yes, I live just down the road (A491) in Wordsley.

Gary

• 2 months later...

I've had an Email from Chris, who is away at the moment;

Hi mate

I'm going to have to postpone it until next spring.

It's kinda crept up on me this year.

I'm on holiday in France and can't log in to rmweb could you post this for me please

Sent from my iPhone.

Looks like we have a few months more to wait... (I was booked too- having a deadline was making me actually finish things!!! :blink: ) ;)

Better not clash with the next Trent Valley Show... :rolleyes:

Only kidding; I'm sure it won't!! B)

I've had an Email from Chris, who is away at the moment;

Looks like we have a few months more to wait... (I was booked too- having a deadline was making me actually finish things!!! :blink: )  ;)

Better not clash with the next Trent Valley Show...  :rolleyes:

Only kidding; I'm sure it won't!! B)

Thanks for letting us know mate. Shame I was on the list too, I was for last year so thats twice for me oh well. Makes things easier as I'm due to drive to Cornwall the next day.

Archived