RMweb

On Cats

didcot

One little 'un I rescued from a car breakers as a fairly tiny thing looked like he would be needing bottle feeding, so I drove round ( early evening by now) desperately trying to find somewhere that sold proper kitten milk replacement stuff, after wasting a fair bit of time on some a***hole vet practice that at length decided they wouldn't sell me any after all. I got some eventually from one of those "pets are us" type outfits that was still open. Anyway I rushed home triumphantly only to be told..

.. "oh its OK, he's stuffing himself with tinned cat food quite happily.." 

Cats eh... 

• Like 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 13

14 hours ago, doilum said:

Is it just me?

Wednesday saw a new homepage but half of the regular features are missing. The old navigation menu has just returned but wheeltappers refused to load. Noone else is grumbling. Any ideas welcome.

Far from grumbling, the new home page seems to have cured a serious slow speed problem I was getting.

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, doilum said:

Is it just me?

Wednesday saw a new homepage but half of the regular features are missing. The old navigation menu has just returned but wheeltappers refused to load. Noone else is grumbling. Any ideas welcome.

Have you checked you've not got 'expanded view' set, as that seems to break Wheeltappers? - got to 'view new content' and check the buttons in the top right.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nick C said:

Have you checked you've not got 'expanded view' set, as that seems to break Wheeltappers? - got to 'view new content' and check the buttons in the top right.

Sadly not the breakthrough. I am on condensed view. I wonder if it is to do with the amount of photographic content? The prototype discussion page is slow to load but does eventually.

7 minutes ago, doilum said:

Sadly not the breakthrough. I am on condensed view. I wonder if it is to do with the amount of photographic content? The prototype discussion page is slow to load but does eventually.

Has somebody's cat got their paws on the forum settings?

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 5

They soon learn that!

We've let Geronimo out of his isolation cage after a few days to get accustomed to being indoors. He has settled in already. He insisted on going outside when we took the dogs and came back in when we got back.

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, didcot said:

He is lovely. 

He's showing no fear and like nearly all the cats that we've had in the past, he seems to have been born 'streetwise'.  He's terrorising our two year old cockapoo. 

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 8

5 hours ago, 4630 said:

He's showing no fear and like nearly all the cats that we've had in the past, he seems to have been born 'streetwise'.  He's terrorising our two year old cockapoo. 

Tilly approves. Dogs should be kept under the feline paw!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1