.stl exchange

Sithlord75

On 04/01/2021 at 16:18, Valentin said:

Hello,

I am happy to share the STL and the Fusion 360 CAD files for this LCDR Class T engine.

LCDR-Class_T.png

I would really love one of these but no printer and clueless when it comes to 3D printing. 

The sharing of files looks to be a great idea but would there be anyway some kind sole could have their arm twisted to print things for luddites like myself for suitable recompense?

1 hour ago, Ian Morgan said:

I supplied my information some weeks ago, and they have not been added to the website. I expect @Nigelcliffe has been busy with other, more pressing things.

As I understand it, the website listing will just show who has what to share, and is not going to act as a repository for models, but I would be happy if a repository could be set up somewhere suitable.

Not me.   Nigel Hunt collates the stuff and posts it to the site. 

- Nigel Cliffe

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Ian Morgan said:

I supplied my information some weeks ago, and they have not been added to the website. I expect @Nigelcliffe has been busy with other, more pressing things.

As I understand it, the website listing will just show who has what to share, and is not going to act as a repository for models, but I would be happy if a repository could be set up somewhere suitable.

Hello Ian,

I can't find anything from you if you sent the required information to me. When did you send it?

Nigel Hunt

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, Ian Morgan said:

Sorry @Nigelcliffe

Email sent to products@2mm.org.uk on 26th December 2020 :) (obviously I had nothing better to do on Boxing Day)

13 hours ago, nick_bastable said:

just check offered my own pathetic effort on the 15th November  to the same address

Nick B

Hello Ian and Nick,

I've double checked and I can't find either message. Would you mind re-sending please, and I'll get the website updated.

Nigel Hunt

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Ian Morgan said:

Sent again just now. It has 4Mb attachments, which should not be too taxing.

Ian

Ian, 

Thanks for the files and information - looks good.

Nigel Hunt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've sent the following list to Nigel for the website but figured I could post it here too.  Most of them I've printed or had someone else print them so I know they work.  I'm happy to consider drawing most things but if it 't something I'd want (so the more esoteric Southern, GWR or LNER prototypes and their ancestor railways) you might be knocked back or asked for a donation.  They are all designed to go on various chassis from Shop 2.

LMS       Dia 1663               Van

LMS       Dia 1671               7 plank open

LMS       Dia 1708               40T bogie hopper for Stonebridge Power Station coal MGR

LMS       Dia 1828               Ventilated Van (three different types depending on builder)

LMS       Dia 1832A            Ventilated Van

LNWR    Dia 1                      1 plank open

LNWR    Dia 2                      2 plank open

LNWR    Dia 6                      2 plank open

LNWR    Dia 15                    Beer Van

LNWR    Dia 21                    Medium Cattle Wagon

LNWR    Dia 22                    Large Cattle Wagon

LNWR    Dia 84                    Open (two different types depending on detail differences)

LNWR    Dia 103                 One plank open

SR           Dia 1428               12T Standard Van - Even planks (chassis change (eg unfitted) = diagram changes)

SR           Dia 1452               12T Standard Van - Plywood sides (chassis change (eg unfitted) = diagram changes)

RCH        1907       5 plank with end door, bottom door and wooden supports

RCH        1907       7 plank with even planks, no end door but with bottom doors, wooden supports

RCH        1907       7 plank with uneven planks, end door and bottom doors, T iron supports

RCH        1907       7 plank with uneven planks, end door and bottom doors, wooden supports

RCH        1907       7 plank with uneven planks, no end door but with bottom doors, wooden supports

RCH        1907       8 plank with no end door, bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1923       5 plank with no end door, bottom door and wooden supports

RCH        1923       5 plank with no end door, bottom doors and T iron supports

RCH        1923       5 plank with no end door, no bottom doors and T iron supports

RCH        1923       5 plank with no end door, no bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with end door, bottom doors and T iron supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with end door, bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with end door, no bottom doors and T iron supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with end door, no bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with no end door, bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with no end door, no bottom doors and T iron supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with no end door, no bottom doors and wooden supports

RCH        1907       7 plank with uneven planks, no end door but with bottom doors, T iron supports

RCH        1923       7 plank with no end door, bottom doors and T iron supports

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...

LMS Banana Van Body Conversion

My friend and I have drawn up an end vent to convert the Ratio-PECO BR banana van body to the LMS body design and have uploaded it to Thingiverse. Robert did the hard work in Fusion360. Its drawn 1:1 so it can hopefully be scaled down to suit. It printed OK on an Ender 3 S1 at 0.05mm nut would need a bit of tidying up with a file after printing. I'd be interest to do how it prints on a resin machine if anyone tries it. I'm going to try and draw another couple of vents to ease conversions to produce additional fish van bodies. I will hopefully get these drawn in the next week or so. The banana van vent can be found at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5569096