N Gauge Wagon Numbers

I call on the collective gathered here for assistance......

I bought some Farish PCA's the other day, 8 of them in fact, of Stock numbers 373-077 & 373-076A, I now need to renumber 6 of them, but I cannot find the right Transfers anywhere, well to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for :(

So could someone from the enlightened collective please point me in the right direction, or better still give me the details of the correct Transfers I should be looking for.

I also have some TTA's which will need renumbering as well, so some pointers for these would be gratefully recieved as well.

Well I have to have a project to do that I can use my nice new bottle of Klear on. :D :D

TIA

Neal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I call on the collective gathered here for assistance......

I bought some Farish PCA's the other day, 8 of them in fact, of Stock numbers 373-077 & 373-076A, I now need to renumber 6 of them, but I cannot find the right Transfers anywhere, well to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for :(

So could someone from the enlightened collective please point me in the right direction, or better still give me the details of the correct Transfers I should be looking for.

I also have some TTA's which will need renumbering as well, so some pointers for these would be gratefully recieved as well.

Well I have to have a project to do that I can use my nice new bottle of Klear on. :D :D

TIA

Neal.

Hi

I had mine printed from my own artwork by Precision Decals but they also do TOPs panels as a custom job without you needing to do the artwork. Might be worth a look.

http://www.precisionlabels.com/d19c.html

Cheers

Paul

Archived