Looking for an old RM article

Hi all, 

I'm looking for an article in an old RM about scratchbuilding an ICI Anhydrous Ammonia bogie wagon in 4mm scale. It was a follow up to a layout article (I want to say Barrowfleet but could be way off the mark with that). 

I really can't remember much more than that sorry! 

Thanks for any suggestions! 

E_R

Fortunately I found a spredsheet online covering RM over the years, so all I have to do is do a word searc on it. I have a couple of othe lists, as well as the MRC special -model drawing reference book.  That backed up with a quick search on Magazine Exchange website as that sometimes has more info, but not always. I tend to be looking for drawings, and sometimes find what is there is either not that good or incomplete, but have found some gems.

17 hours ago, rue_d_etropal said:

Fortunately I found a spredsheet online covering RM over the years, so all I have to do is do a word searc on it. I have a couple of othe lists, as well as the MRC special -model drawing reference book.  That backed up with a quick search on Magazine Exchange website as that sometimes has more info, but not always. I tend to be looking for drawings, and sometimes find what is there is either not that good or incomplete, but have found some gems.

Is the data base of RM available to joseph and Josephine public please?

1994, i's modern by my standards.  I just found some 1961 mags, RM, MRC, MRN.   Its weird, some great scenery, trees etc, 1st class by 2021 stds, and some appalling locos.  But there are some really great articles on layout planning and mechanising turntables etc. 

• Agree 2