REALTRACK MODELS ANNOUNCMENT

charliepetty

Guest Max Stafford

That's interesting Charlie. I hope at least one is a first-generation type - especially if it's a Gloucester. :)

Dave.

That's interesting Charlie. I hope at least one is a first-generation type - especially if it's a Gloucester. :)

Dave.

You can make that a mature Double Gloucester for this punter!!

(Jamie and I have been overdoing it on the Lanark blue ewes' cheese) cool.gif

I almost can't keep up with the pace of these new announcements. I sincerely hope its something relevant to my modelling though, not so much out of selfish reasons as wanting to be able to justify the expenditure to my wife so I can support a new venture. Best of luck with it guys, and also, make it good eh? ;)

Guest Phil

Hmm. I sense an 8 wheel articulated bus....

So how old are class 141-144 ?

Heritage or Contemporary ?

Or is the clue Scottish based ?

Or maybe something with long frames like 115-120 ?

Or 151s ? Over 25 years old ?

Or the 210 ? also over 25 years old

Froth

Getting near to DEMU Bretby modern image show, REALTRACK models will be there with C-Rail Intermodal & DC Kits, so pop on down, this is a show not to miss, suggest Sunday as the best day, parking is far easier and the show not as busy. Lots of Modern Image layouts in all scales.

REALTRACK models have samples of the FREIGHTLINER FLA & MAERSK CONTAINERS plus lots of CAD drawings of the new Class 1 _ _ DMU. The first liveries on this DMU are Northern & WYPTE Red. NOW THAT's A CLUE!!!!

We expect body samples by the fourth quarter, design drawings are to hand now on the chassis & drive system. See you at Bretby!

Arran & Charlie

There will be people wanting to know what Lusty Glaze is all about - mentioned earlier in the thread. I didn't know until Wednesday, when it jumped right out at me. Lusty Glaze is one of the thousands of names plastered along the side of FGW's "local lines" liveried DMUs - nearest the cab doors on the 158 that I noticed.

Wish Realtrack and Charlie all the best with the new DMU projects,and guess we'll hang on in there for the class 100 twin to turn up eventually. Maybe a joint effort is needed with the owners of 56097 at Butterley ? A couple of quid from the sale of each kit goes to the restoration fund.

Archived