Crikey, see that Bachmann 36-025 couplings have moved from "Arrived" to Dec/Jan availability

MR Chuffer

• RMweb Premium

What’s the issue? Presumably they are now sold out at the Bachmann warehouse and the next delivery is expected Dec/Jan. That’s quite good; some basic items including other types of coupling have in the past been out of stock for long periods.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

the issue

They've been out of stock for months, there was a debate elsewhere on here about what does it mean when the Bachmann website says "Arrived" (that they've had product previously but currently have none in stock). Google search brings up a succession of "not in stock" messages from anyone with a web presence and eBay even plasters a blanket "CURRENTLY SOLD OUT" at the top of a search.

And so I've had to make do and mend on 15+ newly acquired wagons. Glad I didn't throw away all of the rubbish plastic couplings that came with Ratio and Slater kits I had in the past which work to a certain extent but are quite fragile by comparison, and have too long latches/hooks.

I was sure I saw some in my local shop on Saturday and I called to check they have 4 packs left. If you are needing them call Steve at Scoonie Hobbies on 01592 651792 he is closed on a Wednesday I'm sure he could post them out

• Like 1