Accurascale to produce 'heavy' 37714 for the Heavy Tractor Group.

• RMweb Gold
45 minutes ago, Ian Hargrave said:

So then…do you have any online indication of your original order …i.e. …was it sound/analogue or any documentary evidence other than a couple of emails asking for the balance with the onus upon you as purchaser to provide the vendor with the original order number or …I quote….”in the last resort”….your name  ?  This is not best practice and is tbh insecure and inexcusable . I simply have no documentation either online or on paper of my order..and now I’m asked to provide such. I paid a deposit and frankly I’d rather let it go to the wind rather than involve myself in what appears to be a haphazard method of conducting a purchase.My name is not a last resort. 

I guess that would be your loss then? When the first request came in, I asked if it was ok to wait until payday to pay the balance and received a prompt and courteous response.

They're a preservation group, not a multi-national sales empire.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bucoops said:

I guess that would be your loss then? When the first request came in, I asked if it was ok to wait until payday to pay the balance and received a prompt and courteous response.

They're a preservation group, not a multi-national sales empire.

Easy to relate your own experience isn’t it ? I am well aware of their status. But it doesn’t excuse what in my personal concern isn’t a satisfactory state of affairs that could and should have been sorted weeks ago. 

Edited by Ian Hargrave
Adding text’

• RMweb Gold

The email I received yesterday states they can take payment over the phone. I take that to mean they will accept a card payment if you call them. 

• Agree 1

Hello from the HTG,

The model is on the way from the factory!

It is now time to pay the balance of your order.
£139.99 for non sound orders
£229.99 for sound orders

Please pay the balance to the following account:
Account Name: Heavy Tractor Group
Bank: Co-Op
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account: 65826313
Or
Email admin@heavytractorgroup.org for card payments 

Please use your order number as the reference. If you have lost this email us and we will find it 

Thank you for your support for 37714 and 6700

Regards
The HTG Team

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

We can take payment over the phone if required, please respond and let us know.

Please use your order number as the reference, or as a last resort your full name.

Thank you for your support for 37714 and 6700.

Edited by Dicky L

Ive also had a couple emails reminding me that the balance is due. I have attempted to reach out but to no sucess, but thats probably because theyre all busy, HTG isnt a big group so wouldnt really expect instant replies

NL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just out of interest,these are not in the container that the 66001 came in?? just with them asking for payment with months to go to the run 2 batch delivery...........is the tremor i feel in the force wrong.......

3 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Just out of interest,these are not in the container that the 66001 came in?? just with them asking for payment with months to go to the run 2 batch delivery...........is the tremor i feel in the force wrong.......

Patience my young  Jedi........come they will. Excited you will be 🤣🤣

• Funny 2